Report NEP-CWA-2014-04-11This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ali T. Akarca & Aysýt Tansel, 2014. "Impact of Internal Migration On Political Participation in Turkey," Working Papers 2014/4, Turkish Economic Association.
- Kemal Türkcan, 2014. "Investigating the Role of Extensive Margin, Intensive Margin, Price and Quantity Components on Turkey’s Export Growth during 1998-2011," Working Papers 2014/2, Turkish Economic Association.
- Mehmet Burak Turgut, 2014. "Regional Economic Activity in Turkey: A New Economic Geography Approach," Working Papers 2014/5, Turkish Economic Association.
- Hirshleifer, Sarojini & McKenzie, David & Almeida, Rita K. & Ridao-Cano, Cristobal, 2014. "The Impact of Vocational Training for the Unemployed: Experimental Evidence from Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 8059, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sumru Altug & Cem Cakmakli, 2014. "Inflation Targeting and Inflation Expectations: Evidence for Brazil and Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1413, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Bonin, John & Hasan, Iftekhar & Wachtel, Paul, 2014. "Banking in transition countries," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Faruk Ülgen, 2013. "Shaky emerging economies in view of the global financial crisis : the Turkish economy after three decades of liberal reforms," Post-Print halshs-00968501, HAL.
- Antonio Di Paolo & Aysýt Tansel, 2013. "Returns to Foreign Language Skills in a Developing Country: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers 2013/14, Turkish Economic Association.
- Dreger, Christian & Rahmani, Teymur, 2014. "The Impact of Oil Revenues on the Iranian Economy and the Gulf States," IZA Discussion Papers 8079, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aurelio Volpe, 2014. "The lighting fixtures market in Azerbaijan," CSIL reports S78, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Timm, Christian, 2014. "A liberal developmental state in Georgia? State dominance and Washington Consensus in the post-communist region," PFH Forschungspapiere/Research Papers 2014/02, PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, Göttingen.