Analyzing bottlenecks for institutional development in Central Asia: Is it oil, aid, or geography?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
More about this item
KeywordsEU; NATO; Transition Economies; Institutional Change; Governance; Central Asia;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- P30 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - General
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:pfhrps:200902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.pfh.de/en/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .