Regulierungen auf dem Arbeitsmarkt der Bundesrepublik
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1990|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel|
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William J. Baumol & Robert D. Willig, 1981. "Fixed Costs, Sunk Costs, Entry Barriers, and Sustainability of Monopoly," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 96(3), pages 405-431.
- Gundlach, Erich, 1986. "Gibt es genügend Lohndifferenzierung in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1307, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- George A. Akerlof, 1982. "Labor Contracts as Partial Gift Exchange," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(4), pages 543-569.
- Calvo, Guillermo, 1979. "Quasi-Walrasian Theories of Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 102-107, May.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1991.
"Productivity, Wages, and Prices Inside and Outside of Manufacturing in the U.S., Japan, and Europe,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Volatility and Economic Growth: The First Ten Years of The International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 153-207
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, Robert J. & Gordon, Robert J., 1987. "Productivity, wages, and prices inside and outside of manufacturing in the U.S., Japan, and Europe," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 685-733, April.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1986. "Productivity, Wages and Prices Inside and Outside of Manufacturing in the US, Japan and Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 134, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1986. "Productivity, Wages, and Prices Inside and Outside of Manufacturing in the U.S., Japan, and Europe," NBER Working Papers 2070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles G. Hanson, 1987. "Economic Significance of British Labor Law Reform," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 6(3), pages 851-868, Winter.
- Blake, David & Beenstock, Michael, 1988. "The stochastic analysis of competitive unemployment insurance premiums," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 7-25, January.
- Dichmann, Werner, 1987. "Arbeitsmarkt und Bestandsschutz," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1949 - 2007), ZBW – German National Library of Economics / Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 67(10), pages 522-527.
- Emerson, Michael, 1988. "Regulation or deregulation of the labour market : Policy regimes for the recruitment and dismissal of employees in the industrialised countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 775-817, April.
- Michael K. Gavin, 1986. "Labor market rigidities and unemployment: the case of severance costs," International Finance Discussion Papers 284, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael Bruno & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1985. "Economics of Worldwide Stagflation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number brun85-1, Enero-Jun. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)