Regulierungen auf dem Arbeitsmarkt der Bundesrepublik
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1990|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Donges, Juergen B., 1989. "Die EG auf dem Weg zum Binnenmarkt? Erwartungen, Konsequenzen, Probleme," Kiel Working Papers 360, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Gordon, Robert J. & Gordon, Robert J., 1987.
"Productivity, wages, and prices inside and outside of manufacturing in the U.S., Japan, and Europe,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 685-733, April.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1991. "Productivity, Wages, and Prices Inside and Outside of Manufacturing in the U.S., Japan, and Europe," NBER Chapters, in: International Volatility and Economic Growth: The First Ten Years of The International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 153-207 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1986. "Productivity, Wages, and Prices Inside and Outside of Manufacturing in the U.S., Japan, and Europe," NBER Working Papers 2070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1986. "Productivity, Wages and Prices Inside and Outside of Manufacturing in the US, Japan and Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 134, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Bruno & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1985. "Economics of Worldwide Stagflation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number brun85-1, December.
- Blake, David & Beenstock, Michael, 1988. "The stochastic analysis of competitive unemployment insurance premiums," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 7-25, January.
- Calvo, Guillermo, 1979. "Quasi-Walrasian Theories of Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 102-07, May.
- Gundlach, Erich, 1986. "Gibt es genügend Lohndifferenzierung in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1307, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Emerson, Michael, 1988. "Regulation or deregulation of the labour market : Policy regimes for the recruitment and dismissal of employees in the industrialised countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 775-817, April.
- Michael K. Gavin, 1986. "Labor market rigidities and unemployment: the case of severance costs," International Finance Discussion Papers 284, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Charles G. Hanson, 1987. "Economic Significance of British Labor Law Reform," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 6(3), pages 851-868, Winter.
- repec:tpr:qjecon:v:97:y:1982:i:4:p:543-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:tpr:qjecon:v:96:y:1981:i:3:p:405-31 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkie:418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.