Does fiscal consolidation hurt economic growth? Empirical evidence from Spanish regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christiane Nickel & Andreas Tudyka, 2014.
"Fiscal Stimulus in Times of High Debt: Reconsidering Multipliers and Twin Deficits,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(7), pages 1313-1344, October.
- Nickel, Christiane & Tudyka, Andreas, 2013. "Fiscal stimulus in times of high debt: reconsidering multipliers and twin deficits," Working Paper Series 1513, European Central Bank.
- Pablo Hernández de Cos & Enrique Moral-Benito, 2016.
"Fiscal multipliers in turbulent times: the case of Spain,"
Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1589-1625, June.
- Pablo Hernández de Cos & Enrique Moral-Benito, 2013. "Fiscal multipliers in turbulent times: the case of Spain," Working Papers 1309, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Ardagna, Silvia & Alesina, Alberto, 1998. "Tales of Fiscal Adjustment," Scholarly Articles 2579822, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Silvia Ardagna, 1998. "Tales of fiscal adjustment," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 13(27), pages 487-545, October.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal consolidation; regional economic growth; great recession;
- H74 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Borrowing
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2019-05-20 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2019-05-20 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2019-05-20 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2019-05-20 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:201934. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .