Will Solvency II market risk requirements bite? The impact of Solvency II on insurers' asset allocation
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Campus Westend, Grüneburgplatz 1, D-60323 Frankfurt am Main|
Web page: http://www.icir.de/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin Eling & Nadine Gatzert & Hato Schmeiser, 2008. "The Swiss Solvency Test and its Market Implications," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 33(3), pages 418-439, July.
- Martin Eling, 2012. "What Do We Know About Market Discipline in Insurance?," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 15(2), pages 185-223, 09.
- Katja Hanewald & Thomas Post & Helmut Gründl, 2011.
"Stochastic Mortality, Macroeconomic Risks and Life Insurer Solvency,"
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice,
Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 36(3), pages 458-475, July.
- Katja Hanewald & Thomas Post & Helmut GrÃ¼ndl, 2009. "Stochastic Mortality, Macroeconomic Risks, and Life Insurer Solvency," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-015, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Hanewald, Katja & Post, Thomas & Gründl, Helmut, 2011. "Stochastic mortality, macroeconomic risks, and life insurer solvency," ICIR Working Paper Series 01/11, Goethe University Frankfurt, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR).
- Kathy Petroni & Douglas Shackelford, 1996. "The Effect of Risk-Based Capital on Life Insurers' Investment Portfolios," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-21, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:icirwp:1112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.