Will Solvency II market risk requirements bite? The impact of Solvency II on insurers' asset allocation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Katja Hanewald & Thomas Post & Helmut Gründl, 2011.
"Stochastic Mortality, Macroeconomic Risks and Life Insurer Solvency,"
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice,
Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 36(3), pages 458-475, July.
- Katja Hanewald & Thomas Post & Helmut GrÃ¼ndl, 2009. "Stochastic Mortality, Macroeconomic Risks, and Life Insurer Solvency," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-015, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Hanewald, Katja & Post, Thomas & Gründl, Helmut, 2011. "Stochastic mortality, macroeconomic risks, and life insurer solvency," ICIR Working Paper Series 01/11, Goethe University Frankfurt, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR).
- Kathy Petroni & Douglas Shackelford, 1996. "The Effect of Risk-Based Capital on Life Insurers' Investment Portfolios," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-21, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Martin Eling & Nadine Gatzert & Hato Schmeiser, 2008. "The Swiss Solvency Test and its Market Implications," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 33(3), pages 418-439, July.
- Martin Eling, 2012. "What Do We Know About Market Discipline in Insurance?," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 15(2), pages 185-223, September.
More about this item
KeywordsSolvency II; Rating; Market Risk; Capital Requirements;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2012-09-30 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-09-30 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-RMG-2012-09-30 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:icirwp:1112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icffmde.html .