Social capital, transition in agriculture, and economic organisation: a theoretical perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schrader, Klaus & Laaser, Claus-Friedrich, 1994. "Die baltischen Staaten auf dem Weg nach Europa: Lehren aus der Süderweiterung der EG," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 819, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Howard Smith, 2004. "Supermarket Choice and Supermarket Competition in Market Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 71(1), pages 235-263.
- Girgzdiene, Vilija, 1999. "Industrial organisation of the food industry in Lithuania: results of an expert survey in the dairy and sugar branch," IAMO Discussion Papers 21, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, March.
- Jasjko, Danute, 1999. "Industrial organisation of the food industry in Latvia: results of an expert survey in the dairy and milling branches," IAMO Discussion Papers 22, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Hossain, Ferdaus & Jensen, Helen H., 2000.
"Lithuania's food demand during economic transition,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 23(1), June.
- Hossain, Ferdaus & Jensen, Helen H., 2000. "Lithuania's food demand during economic transition," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 31-40, June.
- Hossain, Ferdaus & Jensen, Helen H., 2000. "Lithuania's Food Demand During Economic Transition," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1715, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ferdaus Hossain & Helen H. Jensen, 2000. "Lithuania's Food Demand During Economic Transition," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 00-wp236, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Dirk Pilat, 1997. "Regulation and Performance in the Distribution Sector," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 180, OECD Publishing.
- Borrmann, Christine & Plötz, Peter & Polkowski, Andreas, 1999. "Wirtschaftslage und Reformprozesse in Mittel- und Osteuropa: Estland - Lettland - Litauen," HWWA Reports 193, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fragkandreas, Thanos & Larsen, Karin, 2009. "Social Capital and Economic Performance: some lessons from Farm Partnerships in Sweden," MPRA Paper 17916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordssocial capital; agricultural cooperative; economic organisation; Sozialkapital; Agrargenossenschaft; ökonomische Organisation;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iamodp:14935. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iamoode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.