On the impact of renewable energy support schemes on power prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meyer, Niels I., 2003. "European schemes for promoting renewables in liberalised markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 665-676, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gallego-Castillo, Cristobal & Victoria, Marta, 2015. "Cost-free feed-in tariffs for renewable energy deployment in Spain," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 411-420.
- GARCIA-ALVAREZ, María Teresa & VARELA-CANDAMIO, Laura & NOVO-CORTI, Isabel, 2013. "Renewable Energy, Electricity Market And Employment: The Case Of Spain," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(1), pages 131-142.
- Hirth, Lion, 2013. "The market value of variable renewables," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 218-236.
- Sensfuß, Frank & Ragwitz, Mario & Genoese, Massimo, 2008. "The merit-order effect: A detailed analysis of the price effect of renewable electricity generation on spot market prices in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3076-3084, August.
- Lion Hirth, 2013. "The Market Value of Variable Renewables. The Effect of Solar and Wind Power Variability on their Relative Price," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/36, European University Institute.
- Weigt, Hannes, 2009.
"Germany's wind energy: The potential for fossil capacity replacement and cost saving,"
Elsevier, vol. 86(10), pages 1857-1863, October.
- Weigt, Hannes, 2008. "Germany’s Wind Energy: The Potential for Fossil Capacity Replacement and Cost Saving," MPRA Paper 65659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zamani-Dehkordi, Payam & Rakai, Logan & Zareipour, Hamidreza, 2016. "Deciding on the support schemes for upcoming wind farms in competitive electricity markets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 116(P1), pages 8-19.
- Ciarreta, Aitor & Espinosa, Maria Paz & Pizarro-Irizar, Cristina, 2014. "Is green energy expensive? Empirical evidence from the Spanish electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 205-215.
- Munoz, Miquel & Oschmann, Volker & David Tabara, J., 2007. "Harmonization of renewable electricity feed-in laws in the European Union," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 3104-3114, May.
- Thure Traber & Claudia Kemfert, 2007. "Impacts of the German Support for Renewable Energy on Electricity Prices, Emissions and Profits: An Analysis Based on a European Electricity Market Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 712, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sáenz de Miera, Gonzalo & del Rio González, Pablo & Vizcaino, Ignacio, 2008. "Analysing the impact of renewable electricity support schemes on power prices: The case of wind electricity in Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3345-3359, September.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy suppport schemes;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hwwirp:4-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hwwiide.html .