Innovation, economic diversification and human development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sen, Amartya, 1998. "The Possibility of Social Choice," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1998-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- By Michael Funke & Ralf Ruhwedel, 2001.
"Product Variety and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence for the OECD Countries,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 48(2), pages 1-1.
- Michael Funke & Ralf Ruhwedel, 2000. "Product Variety and Economic Growth - Empirical Evidence for the OECD Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 250, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ralf Ruhwedel & Michael Funke, 2001. "Product Variety and Economic Growth Empirical Evidence for the OECD Countries," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20104, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Funke, 2000. "Product Variety and Economic Growth; Empirical Evidence for the Oecd Countries," IMF Working Papers 00/5, International Monetary Fund.
- Cesar A. Hidalgo & Ricardo Hausmann, 2009. "The Building Blocks of Economic Complexity," Papers 0909.3890, arXiv.org.
- Koen Frenken & Frank Van Oort & Thijs Verburg, 2007. "Related Variety, Unrelated Variety and Regional Economic Growth," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(5), pages 685-697.
- Jean Imbs & Romain Wacziarg, 2003.
"Stages of Diversification,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 63-86, March.
- Imbs, Jean & Wacziarg, Romain, 2000. "Stages of Diversification," CEPR Discussion Papers 2642, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean Imbs & Romain Wacziarg, 2003. "Stages of Diversification," Post-Print hal-00612598, HAL.
- Wacziarg, Romain & Imbs, Jean, 2000. "Stages of Diversification," Research Papers 1653, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Robert E. Lipsey & Haiyan Deng & Alyson C. Ma & Hengyong Mo, 2005. "World Trade Flows: 1962-2000," NBER Working Papers 11040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Koen Frenken & Ron A. Boschma, 2007.
"A theoretical framework for evolutionary economic geography: industrial dynamics and urban growth as a branching process,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 7(5), pages 635-649, September.
- Koen Frenken & Ron A. Boschma, 2007. "A theoretical framework for Evolutionary Economic Geography: Industrial dynamics and urban growth as a branching process," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0701, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2007.
- César A. Hidalgo, 2010. "Graphical Statistical Methods for the Representation of the Human Development Index and its Components," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-39, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Smith, Adam, 1977. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, number 9780226763743 edited by Cannan, Edwin, April.
- Hartmann, Dominik & Pyka, Andreas & Hanusch, Horst, 2010. "Applying Comprehensive Neo-Schumpeterian Economics to Latin American Economies," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 70-83, March.
- Gries, Thomas & Naudé, Wim, 2011.
"Entrepreneurship and human development: A capability approach,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(3-4), pages 216-224, April.
- Gries, Thomas & Naudé, Wim, 2011. "Entrepreneurship and human development: A capability approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 216-224.
- Gries,Thomas & Naudé, Wim, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and Human Development: A Capability Approach," WIDER Working Paper Series 068, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Andy Stirling, 2007. "A General Framework for Analysing Diversity in Science, Technology and Society," SPRU Working Paper Series 156, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Glaeser, Edward L & Hedi D. Kallal & Jose A. Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 1992.
"Growth in Cities,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(6), pages 1126-1152, December.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Hedi D. Kallal & Jose A. Scheinkman & Andrei Shleifer, 1991. "Growth in Cities," NBER Working Papers 3787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glaeser, Edward Ludwig & Kallal, Hedi D. & Scheinkman, Jose A. & Shleifer, Andrei, 1992. "Growth in Cities," Scholarly Articles 3451309, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Horst Hanusch & Andreas Pyka (ed.), 2007. "Elgar Companion to Neo-Schumpeterian Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2973.
- Todtling, Franz & Trippl, Michaela, 2005. "One size fits all?: Towards a differentiated regional innovation policy approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1203-1219, October.
- Pier Saviotti & Andreas Pyka, 2004. "Economic development by the creation of new sectors," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-35, January.
- Pier Saviotti & Koen Frenken, 2008. "Export variety and the economic performance of countries," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 201-218, April.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; economic diversification; human development;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-03-09 (Development)
- NEP-INO-2013-03-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-03-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fziddp:652013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fihohde.html .