Diversification, innovation, and imitation inside the Global Technological Frontier
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Imbs & Romain Wacziarg, 2003.
"Stages of Diversification,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 63-86, March.
- Imbs, Jean & Wacziarg, Romain, 2000. "Stages of Diversification," CEPR Discussion Papers 2642, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean Imbs & Romain Wacziarg, 2003. "Stages of Diversification," Post-Print hal-00612598, HAL.
- Wacziarg, Romain & Imbs, Jean, 2000. "Stages of Diversification," Research Papers 1653, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Blundell, Richard & Griffith, Rachel & Windmeijer, Frank, 2002.
"Individual effects and dynamics in count data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 113-131, May.
- Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Frank Windmeijer, 1999. "Individual effects and dynamics in count data models," IFS Working Papers W99/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2004. "Industrial Policy for the Twenty-First Century," CEPR Discussion Papers 4767, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wolfgang Mayer, 1984. "The Infant-Export Industry Argument," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 17(2), pages 249-269, May.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Rodrik, Dani, 2003.
"Economic development as self-discovery,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 603-633, December.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Dani Rodrik, 2002. "Economic Development as Self-Discovery," NBER Working Papers 8952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Rodrik, Dani, 2002. "Economic Development as Self-Discovery," Working Paper Series rwp02-023, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Rodrik, Dani, 2002. "Economic Development as Self Discovery," CEPR Discussion Papers 3356, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mattias Ganslandt & James R. Markusen, 2001. "Standards and Related Regulations in International Trade: A Modeling Approach," NBER Working Papers 8346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:inteco:v:151:y:2017:i:c:p:26-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hailu, Degol & Kipgen, Chinpihoi, 2017. "The Extractives Dependence Index (EDI)," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 251-264.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Stenkula, Mikael, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and Public Policy," Working Paper Series 804, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Preeya Mohan, 2016. "Caribbean Diversification and Development," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(9), pages 1434-1453, September.
- Hodler, Roland, 2009.
"Industrial policy in an imperfect world,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 85-93, September.
- Hodler, Roland, 2006. "Industrial Policy in an Imperfect World," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006 13, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- David Moore & Athanasios Vamvakidis, 2007. "Economic Growth in Croatia; Potential and Constraints," IMF Working Papers 07/198, International Monetary Fund.
- Gregorio Giménez, 2011. "Imitations, economic activity and welfare," Documentos de Trabajo dt2011-03, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Bailey Klinger, 2007. "Uncertainty in the Search for New Exports," CID Working Papers 16, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Asier Minondo, 2011.
"Does comparative advantage explain countries’ diversification level?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(3), pages 507-526, September.
- Asier Minondo, 2011. "Does comparative advantage explain countries' diversification level?," Post-Print hal-00691340, HAL.
- Dani Rodrik, 2008. "Second-Best Institutions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(2), pages 100-104, May.
- Kornkarun Cheewatrakoolpong & Somprawin Manprasert, 2015. "Trade Diversification and Crisis Transmission: A Case Study of Thailand," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 29(4), pages 385-408, December.
- Gozgor, Giray & Can, Muhlis, 2016. "Export Product Diversification and the Environmental Kuznets Curve: Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 69761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klinger, Bailey & Lederman, Daniel, 2006. "Innovation and export portfolios," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3983, The World Bank.
- Diego Bastourre & Luis Casanova & Alejo Espora, 2011. "Tipo de Cambio Real y Crecimiento: Síntesis de la Evidencia y Agenda de Investigación," Department of Economics, Working Papers 082, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Dalila Nicet-Chenaf & Eric Rougier, 2011. "New exports matter: Discoveries, foreign direct investment and growth, an empirical assessment for Middle East and North African countries," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 507-533.
- Haddad, Mona, 2007. "Trade integration in East Asia : the Role of China and production networks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4160, The World Bank.
- Manuel Agosin & Claudio Bravo-Ortega, 2009. "Surgimiento de nuevas actividades de exportación en América Latina: el caso de Chile," Research Department Publications 3266, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Lederman, Daniel, 2009. "The business of product innovation : international empirical evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4840, The World Bank.
- Dalila NICET- CHENAF (GREThA-GRES) & Eric ROUGIER (GREThA-GRES), 2008.
"Recent exports matter: export discoveries, FDI and Growth, an empirical assessment for MENA countries,"
Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009)
2008-17, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Dalila NICET- CHENAF (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Eric ROUGIER (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2008. "Recent exports matter: export discoveries, FDI and Growth, an empirical assessment for MENA countries," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-22, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Markets and Market Access; Water Resources Assessment; Achieving Shared Growth; Airports and Air Services;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-04-01 (Development)
- NEP-INO-2006-04-01 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2006-04-01 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3872. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.