Grid integration of intermittent renewable energy sources using price-responsive plug-in electric vehicles
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lund, Henrik & Kempton, Willett, 2008. "Integration of renewable energy into the transport and electricity sectors through V2G," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3578-3587, September.
- Ericson, Torgeir, 2009. "Direct load control of residential water heaters," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3502-3512, September.
- Wang, Jianhui & Liu, Cong & Ton, Dan & Zhou, Yan & Kim, Jinho & Vyas, Anantray, 2011. "Impact of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles on power systems with demand response and wind power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4016-4021, July.
- Link, Jochen & Büttner, Markus & Dallinger, David & Richter, Julius, 2010. "Optimisation algorithms for the charge dispatch of plug-in vehicles based on variable tariffs," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S3/2010, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Sensfuß, Frank & Ragwitz, Mario & Genoese, Massimo, 2008. "The merit-order effect: A detailed analysis of the price effect of renewable electricity generation on spot market prices in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3076-3084, August.
More about this item
KeywordsPlug-in electric vehicles; demand-side management; variable prices; intermittent generation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fisisi:s72011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isfhgde.html .