Corporate insurance design with multiple risks and moral hazard
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gollier, Christian & Schlesinger, Harris, 1995.
" Second-Best Insurance Contract Design in an Incomplete Market,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(1), pages 123-135, March.
- GOLLIER, Christian & SCHLESINGER, Harris, 1992. "Second-best insurance contract design in an incomplete market," CORE Discussion Papers 1992012, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Nicolò, Antonio & Pelizzon, Loriana, 2008.
"Credit derivatives, capital requirements and opaque OTC markets,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 444-463, October.
- Antonio Nicolo� & Loriana Pelizzon, 2006. "Credit Derivatives, Capital Requirements and Opaque OTC Markets," Working Papers 2006_58, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Laux, Christian, 2001. "Limited-Liability and Incentive Contracting with Multiple Projects," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(3), pages 514-526, Autumn.
- Douglas W. Diamond, 1984. "Financial Intermediation and Delegated Monitoring," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 393-414.
- Claude Fluet & François Pannequin, 1997. "Complete Versus Incomplete Insurance Contracts under Adverse Selection with Multiple Risks," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 22(2), pages 81-101, December.
- Gorton, Gary & Pennacchi, George, 1990. " Financial Intermediaries and Liquidity Creation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(1), pages 49-71, March.
- Froot, Kenneth A & Scharfstein, David S & Stein, Jeremy C, 1993.
" Risk Management: Coordinating Corporate Investment and Financing Policies,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1629-1658, December.
- Kenneth A. Froot & David S. Scharfstein & Jeremy C. Stein, 1992. "Risk Management: Coordinating Corporate Investment and Financing Policies," NBER Working Papers 4084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Breuer, 2005. "Multiple Losses, "EX ANTE" Moral Hazard, and the Implications for Umbrella Policies," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 72(4), pages 525-538.
- Peter M. DeMarzo, 2005. "The Pooling and Tranching of Securities: A Model of Informed Intermediation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 18(1), pages 1-35.
- Scott E. Harrington & Greg Niehaus & Kenneth J. Risko, 2002. "Enterprise Risk Management: The Case Of United Grain Growers," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 14(4), pages 71-81.
- Raviv, Artur, 1979. "The Design of an Optimal Insurance Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 84-96, March.
More about this item
KeywordsMultiline Insurance; Umbrella Policies; Integrated Risk Management; Deductible Insurance;
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cfswop:200854. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifkcfde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.