Realized beta: Persistence and predictability
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Scholes, Myron & Williams, Joseph, 1977. "Estimating betas from nonsynchronous data," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 309-327, December.
- Andreou, Elena & Ghysels, Eric, 2002.
"Rolling-Sample Volatility Estimators: Some New Theoretical, Simulation, and Empirical Results,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(3), pages 363-376, July.
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels, 2000. "Rolling-Sample Volatility Estimators: Some New Theoretical, Simulation and Empirical Results," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-19, CIRANO.
- Asger Lunde & Peter Reinhard Hansen, 2004. "Realized Variance and IID Market Microstructure Noise," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 526, Econometric Society.
- Andersen, Torben G. & Bollerslev, Tim, 1997. "Intraday periodicity and volatility persistence in financial markets," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 115-158, June.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Zhang, Benjamin Y. B., 2003. "Measuring and modeling systematic risk in factor pricing models using high-frequency data," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 533-558, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jose Fernandes & Augusto Hasman & Juan Ignacio Pena, 2007.
"Risk premium: insights over the threshold,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 41-59.
- Peña Sánchez de Rivera, Juan Ignacio & Fernandes, Jose L. B. & Hasman, Augusto, 2006. "Risk premium: insights over the threshold," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb062808, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- José L. B. Fernandes & Augusto Hasman & Juan Ignacio Peña, 2006. "Risk Premium: Insights Over The Threshold," Working Papers Series 126, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Levich, Richard M. & Potì, Valerio, 2015.
"Predictability and ‘good deals’ in currency markets,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 454-472.
- Richard M. Levich & Valerio Poti, 2008. "Predictability and 'Good Deals' in Currency Markets," NBER Working Papers 14597, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gregory H. Bauer & Keith Vorkink, 2007. "Multivariate Realized Stock Market Volatility," Staff Working Papers 07-20, Bank of Canada.
- Berger, David & Chaboud, Alain & Hjalmarsson, Erik, 2009.
"What drives volatility persistence in the foreign exchange market?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 192-213, November.
- David W. Berger & Alain P. Chaboud & Erik Hjalmarsson & Edward Howorka, 2006. "What drives volatility persistence in the foreign exchange market?," International Finance Discussion Papers 862, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Helmut Herwartz, 2006. "Econometric analysis of high frequency data," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 90(1), pages 89-104, March.
- Haselmann, Rainer & Herwartz, Helmut, 2008. "Portfolio performance and the Euro: Prospects for new potential EMU members," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 314-330, March.
- Mbairadjim Moussa, A. & Sadefo Kamdem, J. & Shapiro, A.F. & Terraza, M., 2014. "CAPM with fuzzy returns and hypothesis testing," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 40-57.
More about this item
Keywordsquadratic variation and covariation; realized volatility; asset pricing; CAPM; equity betas; long memory; nonlinear fractional cointegration; continuous-time methods;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cfswop:200416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifkcfde.html .