Saving behavior and housing wealth: Evidence from German micro data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fang Yang, 2009.
"Consumption over the Life Cycle: How Different is Housing?,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(3), pages 423-443, July.
- Fang Yang, 2008. "Code and data files for "Consumption over the Life Cycle: How Different is Housing?"," Computer Codes 06-210, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- James M. Poterba, 1984. "Tax Subsidies to Owner-Occupied Housing: An Asset-Market Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(4), pages 729-752.
- Atif Mian & Amir Sufi, 2011.
"House Prices, Home Equity-Based Borrowing, and the US Household Leverage Crisis,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(5), pages 2132-2156, August.
- Atif R. Mian & Amir Sufi, 2009. "House Prices, Home Equity-Based Borrowing, and the U.S. Household Leverage Crisis," NBER Working Papers 15283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shea, John, 1995. "Union Contracts and the Life-Cycle/Permanent-Income Hypothesis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(1), pages 186-200, March.
- Monika Piazzesi & Martin Schneider, 2009.
"Momentum Traders in the Housing Market: Survey Evidence and a Search Model,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 406-411, May.
- Monika Piazzesi & Martin Schneider, 2009. "Momentum traders in the housing market: survey evidence and a search model," NBER Working Papers 14669, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Monika Piazzesi & Martin Schneider, 2009. "Momentum traders in the housing market: survey evidence and a search model," Staff Report 422, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Shefrin, Hersh M & Thaler, Richard H, 1988. "The Behavioral Life-Cycle Hypothesis," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(4), pages 609-643, October.
- Philipp Meulen & Martin Micheli, 2013. "Droht eine Immobilienpreisblase in Deutschland?," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 93(8), pages 539-544, August.
More about this item
Keywordshousing wealth; saving behavior; SOEP; Germany;
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEM-2016-11-13 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2016-11-13 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MAC-2016-11-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2016-11-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cawmdp:90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/camuede.html .