Report NEP-DEM-2016-11-13This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Madeeha Gohar Qureshi, 2015. "Profile of Educational Outcomes by Gender: An Age Cohort Analysis," PIDE-Working Papers 2015:125, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Koen Decancq & Alexander Michiels, 2016. "Measuring Successful Aging with Respect For What Matters To Older Persons," Working Papers 1604, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Wei Huang, 2016. "Fertility Restrictions and Life Cycle Outcomes: Evidence from the One Child Policy in China," Working Paper 462311, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Bruno Rodrigues & Vincent Vergnat, 2016. "The impact on wages and worked hours of childbirth in France," Working Papers of BETA 2016-48, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Michele Di Maio & Roberto Nisticò, 2016. "The Effect of Parental Job Loss on Child School Dropout: Evidence from the Occupied Palestinian Territories," CSEF Working Papers 456, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 06 Feb 2018.
- Zuzana Brixiová & Thierry Kangoye, 2016. "Start-Up Capital and Women's Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Swaziland," SALDRU Working Papers 192, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- van Santen, Peter, 2016. "Uncertain pension income and household saving," Working Paper Series 330, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Ning Sun & Zaifu Yang, 2016. "A Theory of Marriage with Mutually Consented Divorces," Discussion Papers 16/14, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Gröbel, Sören & Ihle, Dorothee, 2016. "Saving behavior and housing wealth: Evidence from German micro data," CAWM Discussion Papers 90, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).