Analysing growth and productivity in Syria by growth accounting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry Bosworth & Susan M. Collins & Arvind Virmani, 2006. "Sources of Growth in the Indian Economy," India Policy Forum, Global Economy and Development Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 3(1), pages 1-69.
- Abu-Qarn, Aamer & Abu-Bader, Suleiman, 2005.
"A Versus K Revisited: Evidence from Selected MENA Countries,"
1114, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aamer Abu-Qarn & Suleiman Abu-Bader, 2005. "A Versus K Revisited: Evidence from Selected MENA Countries," Working Papers 205, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Barro, Robert J. & Lee, Jong Wha, 2013. "A new data set of educational attainment in the world, 1950–2010," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 184-198.Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 2010. "A New Data Set of Educational Attainment in the World, 1950-2010," NBER Working Papers 15902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; productivity; growth accounting; investment; TFP;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cawmdp:50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/camuede.html .