A Heterogenous Agents Model Usable for the Analysis of Currency Transaction Taxes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Markus Demary, 2007. "A Heterogenous Agents Model Usable for the Analysis of Currency Transaction Taxes," Working Papers wp07-04, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carl Chiarella & Tony He, 2002.
"An Adaptive Model on Asset Pricing and Wealth Dynamics with Heterogeneous Trading Strategies,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2002
135, Society for Computational Economics.
- Carl Chiarella & Xue-Zhong He, 2002. "An Adaptive Model on Asset Pricing and Wealth Dynamics with Heterogeneous Trading Strategies," Research Paper Series 84, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- De Grauwe, Paul & Grimaldi, Marianna, 2006.
"Exchange rate puzzles: A tale of switching attractors,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 1-33, January.
- De Grauwe, Paul & Grimaldi, Marianna, 2004. "Exchange Rate Puzzles: A Tale of Switching Attractors," Working Paper Series 163, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Frank Westerhoff, 2003. "Heterogeneous traders and the Tobin tax," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 53-70, February.
- Lux, T. & M. Marchesi, "undated". "Volatility Clustering in Financial Markets: A Micro-Simulation of Interacting Agents," Discussion Paper Serie B 437, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Jul 1998.
- Menkhoff, Lukas, 1997. "Examining the Use of Technical Currency Analysis," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(4), pages 307-318, October.
- Taylor, Mark P. & Allen, Helen, 1992. "The use of technical analysis in the foreign exchange market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 304-314, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrency Transaction Taxes; Exchange Rates; Financial Market Volatility; Heterogenous Agents Model; Numerical Simulation;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-12-19 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CMP-2007-12-19 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2007-12-19 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cauewp:6796. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vakiede.html .