Report NEP-CMP-2007-12-19This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cremers, Marloes & Klein Haneveld, Wim & van der Vlerk, Maarten, 2007. "A dynamic day-ahead paratransit planning problem," Research Report 07010, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Sara Wong & Ricardo Arguello & Ketty Rivera, 2007. "Poverty impacts of increased openness and fiscal policies in a dollarized economy: a CGE-micro approach for Ecuador," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 004367, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- James A. Giesecke & J. Mark Horridge & Jose A. Scaramucci, 2007. "The Downside of Domestic Substitution of Oil with Biofuels: Will Brazil Catch the Dutch Disease?," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-169, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Demary, Markus, 2007. "A Heterogenous Agents Model Usable for the Analysis of Currency Transaction Taxes," Economics Working Papers 2007,27, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Christian Jaag & Christian Keuschnigg & Mirela Keuschnigg, 2007. "Pension Reform, Retirement and Life-Cycle Unemployment," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-43, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.