Report NEP-CBA-2007-12-19This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Alexander Mihailov issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giannone, Domenico & Lenza, Michele & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2007. "Explaining The Great Moderation: It Is Not The Shocks," CEPR Discussion Papers 6600, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alessandro Riboni & Francisco Ruge-Murcia, 2007. "Preference heterogeneity in monetary policy committees," DNB Working Papers 157, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- William Coleman, 2007. "How Inside Money Makes Inflation Costly For Most (but Gainful For Some)," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2007-486, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Finocchiaro, Daria & Queijo von Heideken, Virginia, 2007. "Do Central Banks React to House Prices?," Working Paper Series 217, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden), revised 01 Aug 2009.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6277 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andersson, Michael K. & Karlsson, Gustav & Svensson, Josef, 2007. "The Riksbank’s Forecasting Performance," Working Paper Series 218, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Bentolila, Samuel & Dolado, Juan J. & Jimeno, Juan F, 2007. "Does Immigration Affect the Phillips Curve? Some Evidence for Spain," CEPR Discussion Papers 6604, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00196485_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Demary, Markus, 2007. "A Heterogenous Agents Model Usable for the Analysis of Currency Transaction Taxes," Economics Working Papers 2007,27, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Don H Kim, 2007. "Challenges in macro-finance modeling," BIS Working Papers 240, Bank for International Settlements.
- Gregor Baeurle & Daniel Burren, 2007. "A Note on Business Cycle Accounting," Diskussionsschriften dp0705, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Ian Babetskii & Fabrizio Coricelli & Roman Horvath, 2007. "Measuring and Explaining Inflation Persistence: Disaggregate Evidence on the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2007/1, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Jan Bruha & Jiri Podpiera & Stanislav Polak, 2007. "The Convergence of a Transition Economy: The Case of the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2007/3, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Heather D. Gibson & Jim Malley, 2007. "The Contribution of Sectoral Productivity Differentials to Inflation in Greee," Working Papers 63, Bank of Greece.