The Bias of the RSR Estimator and the Accuracy of Some Alternatives
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- William N. Goetzmann & Liang Peng, 2002. "The Bias of the RSR Estimator and the Accuracy of Some Alternatives," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 30(1), pages 13-39.
- William N. Goetzmann & Liang Peng, 2001. "The Bias of the RSR Estimator and the Accuracy of Some Alternatives," NBER Technical Working Papers 0270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jesse M. Abraham & William S. Schauman, 1991. "New Evidence on Home Prices from Freddie Mac Repeat Sales," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 19(3), pages 333-352.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liang Peng, 2012. "Repeat Sales Regression on Heterogeneous Properties," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 804-827, October.
- Arthur Korteweg & Roman Kräussl & Patrick Verwijmeren, 2016.
"Does it Pay to Invest in Art? A Selection-Corrected Returns Perspective,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 29(4), pages 1007-1038.
- Arthur Korteweg & Roman Kräussl & Patrick Verwijmeren, 2013. "Does it pay to invest in Art? A Selection-corrected Returns Perspective," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-152/IV/DSF61, Tinbergen Institute.
- Roman Kraussl & Arthur Korteweg & Patrick Verwijmeren, 2013. "Does it Pay to Invest in Art? A Selection-corrected Returns Perspective," LSF Research Working Paper Series 13-7, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Korteweg, Arthur & Kräussl, Roman & Verwijmeren, Patrick, 2013. "Does it pay to invest in art? A selection-corrected returns perspective," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/18, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Jarl G. Kallberg & Crocker H. Liu & Paolo Pasquariello, 2014. "On the Price Comovement of U.S. Residential Real Estate Markets," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 42(1), pages 71-108, March.
- Jianping Mei & Michael Moses, 2002. "Art as an Investment and the Underperformance of Masterpieces," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1656-1668, December.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Jianping Mei & Michael Moses, 2006. "On the computation of art indices in art," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7290, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Erdős, Péter & Ormos, Mihály, 2012. "Pricing of collectibles: Baedeker guidebooks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1968-1978.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:108-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kathryn Graddy & Jonathan Hamilton & Rachel Pownall, 2012.
"Repeat‐Sales Indexes: Estimation without Assuming that Errors in Asset Returns Are Independently Distributed,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 40(1), pages 131-166, March.
- Campbell, Rachel & Graddy, Kathryn & Hamilton, Jonathan, 2009. "Repeat Sales Indexes: Estimation Without Assuming that Errors in Asset Returns Are Independently Distributed," CEPR Discussion Papers 7344, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rainer Schulz & Martin Wersing & Axel Werwatz, 2014.
"Automated valuation modelling: a specification exercise,"
Journal of Property Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(2), pages 131-153, June.
- Rainer Schulz & Martin Wersing & Axel Werwatz, 2013. "Automated Valuation Modelling: A Specification Exercise," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-046, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- James Bugden, 2013. "Renovations and the Repeat-Sales House Price Index," Working Papers 2013.08, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:120-129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erdos, Péter & Ormos, Mihály, 2010. "Random walk theory and the weak-form efficiency of the US art auction prices," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1062-1076, May.
- James Pesando & Pauline Shum, 2007. "The law of one price, noise and “irrational exuberance”: the auction market for Picasso prints," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 31(4), pages 263-277, December.
- Deng, Yongheng & McMillen, Daniel P. & Sing, Tien Foo, 2014. "Matching indices for thinly-traded commercial real estate in Singapore," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 86-98.
More about this item
KeywordsRepeat sales estimators; Real estate index; Simulation;
- R2 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ysm:somwrk:ysm174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/smyalus.html .