The Bias of the RSR Estimator and the Accuracy of Some Alternatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- William Goetzmann & Liang Peng, 2001. "The Bias of the RSR Estimator and the Accuracy of Some Alternatives," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm174, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Mar 2001.
- William N. Goetzmann & Liang Peng, 2001. "The Bias of the RSR Estimator and the Accuracy of Some Alternatives," NBER Technical Working Papers 0270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jesse M. Abraham & William S. Schauman, 1991. "New Evidence on Home Prices from Freddie Mac Repeat Sales," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 19(3), pages 333-352.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erdős, Péter & Ormos, Mihály, 2012. "Pricing of collectibles: Baedeker guidebooks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1968-1978.
- Arthur Korteweg & Roman Kräussl & Patrick Verwijmeren, 2016.
"Does it Pay to Invest in Art? A Selection-Corrected Returns Perspective,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 29(4), pages 1007-1038.
- Korteweg, Arthur & Kräussl, Roman & Verwijmeren, Patrick, 2013. "Does it pay to invest in art? A selection-corrected returns perspective," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/18, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Arthur Korteweg & Roman Kräussl & Patrick Verwijmeren, 2013. "Does it pay to invest in Art? A Selection-corrected Returns Perspective," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-152/IV/DSF61, Tinbergen Institute.
- Roman Kraussl & Arthur Korteweg & Patrick Verwijmeren, 2013. "Does it Pay to Invest in Art? A Selection-corrected Returns Perspective," LSF Research Working Paper Series 13-7, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:108-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kathryn Graddy & Jonathan Hamilton & Rachel Pownall, 2012.
"Repeat‐Sales Indexes: Estimation without Assuming that Errors in Asset Returns Are Independently Distributed,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 40(1), pages 131-166, March.
- Campbell, Rachel & Graddy, Kathryn & Hamilton, Jonathan, 2009. "Repeat Sales Indexes: Estimation Without Assuming that Errors in Asset Returns Are Independently Distributed," CEPR Discussion Papers 7344, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Liang Peng, 2012. "Repeat Sales Regression on Heterogeneous Properties," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 804-827, October.
- Rainer Schulz & Martin Wersing & Axel Werwatz, 2014.
"Automated valuation modelling: a specification exercise,"
Journal of Property Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(2), pages 131-153, June.
- Rainer Schulz & Martin Wersing & Axel Werwatz, 2013. "Automated Valuation Modelling: A Specification Exercise," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-046, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- James Bugden, 2013. "Renovations and the Repeat-Sales House Price Index," Working Papers 2013.08, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Jarl G. Kallberg & Crocker H. Liu & Paolo Pasquariello, 2014. "On the Price Comovement of U.S. Residential Real Estate Markets," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 42(1), pages 71-108, March.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:120-129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jianping Mei & Michael Moses, 2002. "Art as an Investment and the Underperformance of Masterpieces," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1656-1668, December.
- Erdos, Péter & Ormos, Mihály, 2010. "Random walk theory and the weak-form efficiency of the US art auction prices," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1062-1076, May.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Jianping Mei & Michael Moses, 2006. "On the computation of art indices in art," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7290, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- James Pesando & Pauline Shum, 2007. "The law of one price, noise and “irrational exuberance”: the auction market for Picasso prints," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 31(4), pages 263-277, December.
- Deng, Yongheng & McMillen, Daniel P. & Sing, Tien Foo, 2014. "Matching indices for thinly-traded commercial real estate in Singapore," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 86-98.
More about this item
- R2 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:30:y:2002:i:1:p:13-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.