The Pennsylvania Reemployment Bonus Experiments: How a survival model helps in the analysis of the data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Schunk, Daniel, 2003. "The Pennsylvania reemployment bonus experiments : how a survival model helps in the analysis of the data," Papers 03-35, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
References listed on IDEAS
- Woodbury, Stephen A & Spiegelman, Robert G, 1987.
"Bonuses to Workers and Employers to Reduce Unemployment: Randomized Trials in Illinois,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 513-530, September.
- Stephen A. Woodbury & Robert G. Spiegelman, "undated". "Bonuses to Workers and Employers to Reduce unemployment: Randomized Trials in Illinois," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles sawrgs1987, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Yannis Bilias & Roger Koenker, 2001. "Quantile regression for duration data: A reappraisal of the Pennsylvania Reemployment Bonus Experiments," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 199-220.
- Meyer, Bruce D, 1996. "What Have We Learned from the Illinois Reemployment Bonus Experiment?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(1), pages 26-51, January.
- Bruce D. Meyer, 1995. "Lessons from the U.S. Unemployment Insurance Experiments," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 91-131, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-12-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:xrs:sfbmaa:03-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carsten Schmidt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfmande.html .