Jack Soper: A Pioneer in Economic Education
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael A. McPherson, 2006. "Determinants of How Students Evaluate Teachers," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 3-20, January.
- Attiyeh, Richard E & Bach, George L & Lumsden, Keith G, 1969. "The Efficiency of Programmed Learning in Teaching Economics: The Results of a Nationwide Experiment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 217-223, May.
- William E. Becker & William Bosshardt & Michael Watts, 2012. "How Departments of Economics Evaluate Teaching," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 325-333, July.
- Chizmar, John F & Soper, John C, 1981. "Specification and Development of New Pre-College Tests: BET and TEL," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(2), pages 195-199, May.
- John C. Soper, 1999. "Assessing the Economics of Outcomes Assessment," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 15(Fall 1999), pages 98-108.
- Walstad, William B & Soper, John C, 1988. "A Report Card on the Economic Literacy of U.S. High School Students," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 251-256, May.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic education; private enterprise; education production;
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- A21 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Pre-college
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2015-10-17 (Education)
- NEP-HIS-2015-10-17 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2015-10-17 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wvu:wpaper:15-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Josh Hall). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewvuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.