Report NEP-HIS-2015-10-17This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Waldenström, Daniel, 2015. "Wealth-income ratios in a small, late-industrializing, welfare-state economy: Sweden, 1810–2014," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2015:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Wuepper, David & Sauer, Johannes, 2015. "History, Culture And Contract Farming Empirical Evidence From Ghana," 55th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, September 23-25, 2015 209199, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Waldenström, Daniel, 2015. "The National Wealth of Sweden, 1810–2014," Working Paper Series 1088, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Chavaz, Matthieu & Flandreau, Marc, 2015. "‘High and dry’: the liquidity and credit of colonial and foreign government debt in the London Stock Exchange (1880–1910)," Bank of England working papers 555, Bank of England.
- Tobias A. Jopp, 2015. "Did closures do any good? Labour productivity, mine dynamics, and rationalization in interwar Ruhr coal-mining," Working Papers 0085, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Francesco Sergi, 2015. "L'histoire (faussement) naïve des modèles DSGE," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15066, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Agnès Festré & Pierre Garrouste, 2015. "Wieser as a Theorist of Institutional Change," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-37, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Matthias Morys, 2015. "Any lessons for today? Exchange-rate stabilisation in Greece and South-East Europe between economic and political objectives and fiscal reality, 1841-1939," Working Papers 0084, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Behrens, Peter, 2015. "The ordoliberal concept of "abuse" of a dominant position and its impact on Article 102 TFEU," Discussion Papers 7/15, Europa-Kolleg Hamburg, Institute for European Integration.
- Roger D. Congleton & Dongwoo Yoo, 2015. "Constitutional Bargaining, Eminent Domain, and the Quality of Contemporary African Institutions: A Test of the Incremental Reform Hypothesis," Working Papers 15-27, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Goldstein,Markus P. & Houngbedji,Kenneth & Kondylis,Florence & O'Sullivan,Michael B. & Selod,Harris, 2016. "Formalizing rural land rights in West Africa : early evidence from a randomized impact evaluation in Benin," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7435, The World Bank.
- J.R. Clark & Joshua C. Hall & Ashley Harrison, 2015. "Jack Soper: A Pioneer in Economic Education," Working Papers 15-31, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Agnès Festré & Pierre Garrouste, 2015. "Michael Polanyi's Economics: A Strange Rapprochement," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-36, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Clay, Karen & Lewis, Joshua & Severnini, Edson R., 2015. "Pollution, Infectious Disease, and Mortality: Evidence from the 1918 Spanish Influenza Pandemic," IZA Discussion Papers 9399, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ignacio Zubizarreta, 2015. "La violencia de las guerras civiles y la vida cotidiana: un día en la vida de tres unitarios (1826-1841)," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 571, Universidad del CEMA.
- Horton, Joshua & Parker, Andrew Richard & Keith, David, 2015. "Liability for Solar Geoengineering: Historical Precedents, Contemporary Innovations, and Governance Possibilities," Scholarly Articles 23017251, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Jorge M. Streb, 2015. "Nash, el último fundador de la teoría de juegos, y la evolución del concepto de equilibrio desde Cournot," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 572, Universidad del CEMA.
- Claude Didry & Frédéric Marty, 2015.
"Competition policy as a lever for industrial policy: Some reflections on horizontal cartels prosecution in the post-war France
[La politique de concurrence comme levier de la politique industrielle," Post-Print halshs-01208103, HAL.
- Ivan Kitov & Oleg Kitov, 2015. "Gender income disparity in the USA: analysis and dynamic modelling," Papers 1510.02752, arXiv.org.
- Komendrovskaya, Irina & Bobojonov, Ihtiyor & Glauben, Thomas, 2015. "Retail Sector Transformation in Russia," 55th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, September 23-25, 2015 209253, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Akçomak, Semih & Garcia, Abraham & Santiago-Rodriguez, Fernando, 2015. "UNU-MERIT at 25 years: How doctoral training at UNU-MERIT contributes to the community of scholars in the economis of innovation?," MERIT Working Papers 036, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).