An Econometric Model of Wildfire Suppression Productivity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mariam Lankoande & Jonathan Yoder, 2006. "An Econometric Model of Wildfire Suppression Productivity," Working Papers 2006-10, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, March.
- Bengt Muthén, 1984. "A general structural equation model with dichotomous, ordered categorical, and continuous latent variable indicators," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 115-132, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kimberly Rollins & Mimako Kobayashi, 2010. "Embedding a Field Experiment in Contingent Valuation to Measure Context-Dependent Risk Preferences: Does Prospect Theory Explain Individual Responses for Wildfire Risk?," Working Papers 10-003, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Rollins, Kimberly S. & Kobayashi, Mimako, 2010. "Embedding a Field Experiment in Contingent Valuation to Measure Context-Dependent Risk Preferences: An Application to Wildfire Risk," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61870, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mendes, Isabel, 2010. "A theoretical economic model for choosing efficient wildfire suppression strategies," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 323-329, June.
More about this item
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2007-04-21 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENV-2007-04-21 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsu:wpaper:yoder-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Danielle Engelhardt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecwsuus.html .