Report NEP-ENV-2007-04-21This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lafforgue, Gilles & Magné, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel, 2007. "Energy Substitutions, Climate Change and Carbon Sinks," IDEI Working Papers 427, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Norimichi Matsueda, 2007. "An endogenous timing analysis of international duopoly with transboundary stock pollution," Discussion Paper Series 31, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Apr 2007.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Norimichi Matsueda, 2007. "Gains from trade in a polluting product in the presence of transboundary stock pollution," Discussion Paper Series 32, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Apr 2007.
- Dietrich Earnhart & Lubomir Lizal, 2007. "Does Better Environmental Performance Affect Revenues, Cost, or Both? Evidence From a Transition Economy," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp856, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Subhash C. Ray & Kankana Mukherjee, 2007. "Efficiency in Managing the Environment and the Opportunity Cost of Pollution Abatement," Working papers 2007-09, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Cuesta, Rafael A. & Knox, C.A. & Zofío, José Luis, 2007. "Environmental Efficiency Measurement with Translog Distance Functions: A Parametric Approach," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2007/02, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- David Bonilla & Tim Foxon, 2007. "Estimating demand for new car fuel economy in the UK 1970-2004 using a two-stage error correction model," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 23.2007, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2007.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2007-05a is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kenji Fujiwara & Norimichi Matsueda, 2007. "Effects of transboundary pollution on the mode of international trade of a polluting good," Discussion Paper Series 30, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Apr 2007.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2006. "Sustainable development from an Islamic Perspective: meaning implications and policy concerns," MPRA Paper 2784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Junyi Shen & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2007. "The Socioeconomic Determinants of Individual Environmental Concern: Evidence from Shanghai Data," OSIPP Discussion Paper 07E003, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Adrian Smith, 2007. "Emerging in between: the multi-level governance of renewable energy in the English regions," SPRU Working Paper Series 159, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Moreaux, Michel & Tidball, Mabel, 2006. "Ordering the Extraction of Polluting Nonrenewable Resources," IDEI Working Papers 415, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12787 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jonathan Yoder & Mariam Lankoande, 2006. "An Econometric Model of Wildfire Suppression Productivity," Working Papers 2006-10, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Murray C. Kemp & Ngo Van Long, 2007. "Extracting Several Resource Deposits of Unknown Size: Optimal Order," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-10, CIRANO.
- Damien Verry, 2006. "Systèmes de transports urbains et impacts environnementaux : quelle évaluation ? Une analyse comparative des agglomérations de Bordeaux, Grenoble, Lyon et Paris," Post-Print halshs-00141818, HAL.