Sustainable development from an Islamic Perspective: meaning implications and policy concerns
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cabeza Gutes, Maite, 1996. "The concept of weak sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 147-156, June.
- Akhtar, Muhammad Ramzan, 1996. "Towards An Islamic Approach For Environmental Balance," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 3, pages 57-76.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anto, Mb Hendrie, 2011. "Introducing an Islamic Human Development Index (I-HDI) to Measure Development in OIC Countries," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 19, pages 69-95.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2008. "Markets and the role of government in an economy from Islamic perspective," MPRA Paper 12233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2017. "Growth, environment and Islam," MPRA Paper 76347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable; Development; Islamic perspective; Policy concerns;
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2007-04-21 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2007-04-21 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2784. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.