California's Exports and the 2004 Overseas Office Closures
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andrew J. Cassey, 2012. "California'S Exports And The 2004 Overseas Office Closures," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 50(3), pages 641-651, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2003.
"Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 170-192, March.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2000. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 485, Boston College Department of Economics.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2001. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 8079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lederman, Daniel & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Payton, Lucy, 2006.
"Export Promotion Agencies: What Works and What Doesn't,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5810, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lederman, Daniel & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Payton, Lucy, 2006. "Export promotion agencies : what works and what doesn't," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4044, The World Bank.
- Tibor Besedes & Thomas Prusa, 2006. "Ins, outs, and the duration of trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 39(1), pages 266-295, February.
- Stephen G. Donald & Kevin Lang, 2007. "Inference with Difference-in-Differences and Other Panel Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(2), pages 221-233, May.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2004.
"How Much Should We Trust Differences-In-Differences Estimates?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 249-275.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2002. "How Much Should We Trust Differences-in-Differences Estimates?," NBER Working Papers 8841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Volker Nitsch, 2007. "State Visits and International Trade," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(12), pages 1797-1816, December.
- Cassey, Andrew, 2006. "State export data: origin of movement vs. origin of production," MPRA Paper 3352, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wilkinson, Timothy J. & Brouthers, Lance Eliot, 2000. "An Evaluation of State Sponsored Promotion Programs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 229-236, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew J. Cassey, 2010. "Analyzing the export flow from Texas to Mexico," Staff Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Oct.
- David J. Kuenzel, 2017. "Do Trade Flows Respond to Nudges? Evidence from the WTO’s Trade Policy Review Mechanism," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2017-006, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade; exports; promotion; overseas offices; differences-in-differences;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- H76 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Other Expenditure Categories
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-31 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsu:wpaper:cassey-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Danielle Engelhardt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecwsuus.html .