Evaluation monétaire de la qualité de paysage / Evaluation of the landscape quality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kohlhase, Janet E., 1991. "The impact of toxic waste sites on housing values," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-26, July.
- Palmquist, Raymond B., 1992. "Valuing localized externalities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 59-68, January.
- Mark R. Correll & Jane H. Lillydahl & Larry D. Singell, 1978. "The Effects of Greenbelts on Residential Property Values: Some Findings on the Political Economy of Open Space," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 54(2), pages 207-217.
- Maler, Karl-Goran, 1977. "A note on the use of property values in estimating marginal willingness to pay for environmental quality," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 355-369, December.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1975. "Option Demand and Consumer's Surplus: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 737-739, September.
- M. Fletcher & P. Gallimore & J. Mangan, 2000. "Heteroscedasticity in hedonic house price models," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 93-108, January.
- Cassel, Eric & Mendelsohn, Robert, 1985. "The choice of functional forms for hedonic price equations: Comment," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 135-142, September.
- Richard T. Carson, 2011. "Contingent Valuation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2489.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Follain, James R. & Jimenez, Emmanuel, 1985. "Estimating the demand for housing characteristics: A survey and critique," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 77-107, February.
- Freeman III, A. Myrick, 1985. "Methods for assessing the benefits of environmental programs," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics,in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 223-270 Elsevier.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Straszheim, Mahlon R, 1974. "Hedonic Estimation of Housing Market Prices: A Further Comment," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(3), pages 404-406, August.
- Brown, Gardner M, Jr & Pollakowski, Henry O, 1977. "Economic Valuation of Shoreline," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(3), pages 272-278, August.
- Schafer, Robert, 1979. "Racial discrimination in the Boston housing market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 176-196, April.
- Mok, Henry M K & Chan, Patrick P K & Cho, Yiu-sun, 1995. "A Hedonic Price Model for Private Properties in Hong Kong," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 37-48, January.
- Michaels, R. Gregory & Smith, V. Kerry, 1990. "Market segmentation and valuing amenities with hedonic models: The case of hazardous waste sites," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 223-242, September.
- McMillen, Daniel P. & Jarmin, Ronald & Thorsnes, Paul, 1992. "Selection bias and land development in the monocentric city model," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 273-284, May.
- Fisher, Anthony C. & Hanemann, W. Michael, 1987. "Quasi-option value: Some misconceptions dispelled," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 183-190, June.
- Benson, Earl D & Hansen, Julia L. & Schwartz Jr., Arthur & Smersh, Greg T., 1998. "Pricing Residential Amenities: The Value of a View," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 55-73, January.
- David E. Clark, 2000. "The Impact of Public School Attributes on Home Sale Prices in California," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 385-407.
- Freeman, A Myrick, III, 1979. " Hedonic Prices, Property Values and Measuring Environmental Benefits: A Survey of the Issues," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 81(2), pages 154-173.
- Halvorsen, Robert & Pollakowski, Henry O., 1981. "Choice of functional form for hedonic price equations," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 37-49, July.
- Johansson,Per-Olov, 1987. "The Economic Theory and Measurement of Environmental Benefits," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521348102, October.
- Bourassa, S.C. & Hoelsi, M., 1999. "The Structure of Housing Submarkets in a Metropolitain Region," Papers 99.15, Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales, Universite de Geneve-.
- A. G. Holtmann, 1972. "Prices, Time, and Technology in the Medical Care Market," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 7(2), pages 179-190.
- Goodman, Allen C. & Kawai, Masahiro, 1982. "Permanent income, hedonic prices, and demand for housing: New evidence," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 214-237, September.
More about this item
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0507007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .