Economic Valuation of Shoreline
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandre Tangerini & Nils Soguel, 2005. "Evaluation monétaire de la qualité du paysage. Monetary valuation of the landscape quality," Urban/Regional 0507002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Walsh, Patrick & Griffiths, Charles & Guignet, Dennis & Klemick, Heather, 2017.
"Modeling the Property Price Impact of Water Quality in 14 Chesapeake Bay Counties,"
Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 103-113.
- Patrick J. Walsh & Charles Griffiths & Dennis Guignet & Heather Klemick, 2015. "Modeling the Property Price Impact of Water Quality in 14 Chesapeake Bay Counties," NCEE Working Paper Series 201507, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Dec 2015.
- repec:ags:nareaj:159270 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dietrich Earnhart, 2001. "Combining Revealed and Stated Preference Methods to Value Environmental Amenities at Residential Locations," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(1), pages 12-29.
- Randall, Alan, 1982. "Economic Surplus Concepts and Their Use in Benefit Cost Analysis," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Number 02), pages 1-29, August.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:86:y:2017:i:c:p:210-228 is not listed on IDEAS
- P.B. McLeod, 1985. "The Demand for Housing and Amenity Attributes: An empirical analysis of the Perth housing market," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 85-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Ekaterina Chernobai & Michael Reibel & Michael Carney, 2011. "Nonlinear Spatial and Temporal Effects of Highway Construction on House Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 348-370, April.
- Jan Rouwendal & Willemijn Weijschede- v.d. Straaten, 2008.
"The costs and benefits of providing open space in cities,"
CPB Discussion Paper
98, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jan Rouwendal & J. Willemijn van der Straaten, 2008. "The Costs and Benefits of Providing Open Space in Cities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-001/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Irfan Muhammad, 2017. "Disamenity impact of Nala Lai (open sewer) on house rent in Rawalpindi city," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 19(1), pages 77-97, January.
- Gopalakrishnan, Sathya & Smith, Martin D. & Slott, Jordan M. & Murray, A. Brad, 2011.
"The value of disappearing beaches: A hedonic pricing model with endogenous beach width,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 297-310, May.
- Gopalakrishnan, Sathya & Smith, Martin D. & Slott, Jordan M. & Murray, A. Brad, 2009. "The Value of Disappearing Beaches: A hedonic pricing model with endogenous beach width," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49261, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bouvier, Rachel A. & Halstead, John M. & Conway, Karen S. & Manalo, Alberto B., 2000. "The Effects of Landfills on Rural Residential Property Values: Some Empirical Evidence," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-15.
- Wu, JunJie, 2006. "Environmental amenities, urban sprawl, and community characteristics," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 527-547, September.
- Alexandre Tangerini & Nils Soguel, 2005. "Evaluation monétaire de la qualité de paysage / Evaluation of the landscape quality," Urban/Regional 0507007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Qiu, Yun & Gopalakrishnan, Sathya, 2016. "Defending the Shoreline: A Duration Model of Beach Re-Nourishment," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236361, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kopp, Raymond J. & Smith, V. Kerry, 1989. "Benefit Estimation Goes to Court: The Case of Natural Resource Damage Assessments," Department of Economics and Business - Archive 259447, North Carolina State University, Department of Economics.
- Tom Gillespie & Stephen Hynes & Ronan C Lyons, 2018. "Picture or Playground: Valuing Coastal Amenities," Trinity Economics Papers tep0518, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Edwards, Steven F. & Anderson, Glen D., 1984. "Land Use Conflicts in the Coastal Zone: An Approach for the Analysis of the Opportunity Costs of Protecting Coastal Resources," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-9, April.
- Lori Dickes & Elizabeth Crouch, 2015. "The Impact of Changing Lake Levels on Property Values: A Hedonic Model of Lake Thurmond," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 45(3), pages 221-235, Winter.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:59:y:1977:i:3:p:272-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.