Financial Restrictions, Personal Income Tax (PIT) and Demand for a Permanent Home in a Dynamic Model. An analysis with Panel Data for Spain
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cesar Pérez-López & Desiderio Romero-Jordan, 2004. "Financial Restrictions, Personal Income Tax (PIT) and Demand for a Permanent Home in a Dynamic Model. An analysis with Panel Data for Spain," Public Economics 0407007, EconWPA.
- Cesar Pérez-López & Desiderio Romero-Jordan, 2004. "Financial Restrictions, Personal Income Tax (PIT) and Demand for a Permanent Home in a Dynamic Model. An analysis with Panel Data for Spain," Public Economics 0407006, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Onrubia Fernández & Desiderio Romero Jordán & José Félix Sanz Sanz, "undated". "Una Nota Sobre La Compensación De Incentivos A La Adquisición De Vivienda Habitual Tras La Reforma Del Irpf De 1998," Working Papers 34-02 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Miguel Angel López García, 1992. "Algunos aspectos de la economía y la política de la vivienda," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 16(1), pages 3-41, January.
More about this item
Keywordspersonal income tax; liquidity; permanent home; tax incentives;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0407005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.