Algunos aspectos de la economía y la política de la vivienda
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 16 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/revistas/presentacion.asp Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hochman, Harold M & Rodgers, James D, 1969. "Pareto Optimal Redistribution," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 542-57, Part I Se.
- Venti, Steven F. & Wise, David A., 1984.
"Moving and housing expenditure: Transaction costs and disequilibrium,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 207-243.
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1982. "Moving and Housing Expenditure: Transaction Costs and Disequilibrium," NBER Working Papers 1012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mills, Edwin S, 1990. "Housing Tenure Choice," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 323-31, December.
- Smith, Lawrence B & Rosen, Kenneth T & Fallis, George, 1988. "Recent Developments in Economic Models of Housing Markets," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(1), pages 29-64, March.
- Hausman, Jerry A & Wise, David A, 1980. "Discontinuous Budget Constraints and Estimation: The Demand for Housing," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 75-96, January.
- Harvey S. Rosen, 1983.
"Housing Subsidies: Effects on Housing Decisions, Efficiency, and Equity,"
NBER Working Papers
1161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosen, Harvey S., 1985. "Housing subsidies: Effects on housing decisions, efficiency, and equity," Handbook of Public Economics, in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 375-420 Elsevier.
- Olsen, Edgar O., 1987. "The demand and supply of housing service: A critical survey of the empirical literature," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 25, pages 989-1022 Elsevier.
- Olsen, Edgar O. & Barton, David M., 1983. "The benefits and costs of public housing in New York City," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 299-332, April.
- King, Mervyn A., 1980. "An econometric model of tenure choice and demand for housing as a joint decision," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 137-159, October.
- Tobin, James, 1970. "On Limiting the Domain of Inequality," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(2), pages 263-77, October.
- Frew, James R & Jud, G Donald & Wingler, Tony R, 1990. "The Effects of Zoning on Population and Employment Density," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 155-63, June.
- Hills, John, 1991. "Distributional effects of housing subsidies in the United Kingdom," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 321-352, April.
- Michael P. Murray, 1980. "Tenant Benefits in Alternative Federal Housing Programmes," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 17(1), pages 25-34, February.
- Ohls, James C. & Weisberg, Richard Chadbourn & White, Michelle J., 1974. "The effect of zoning on land value," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 428-444, October.
- Murray, Michael P, 1975. "The Distribution of Tenant Benefits in Public Housing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 771-88, July.
- Mervyn A. King, 1980. "An econometric model of tenure choice and demand for housing as a joint decision," NBER Chapters, in: Econometric Studies in Public Finance, pages 137-159 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olsen, Edgar O, 1972. "An Econometric Analysis of Rent Control," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(6), pages 1081-1100, Nov.-Dec..
- Martin Feldstein, 1983. "Behavioral Simulation Methods in Tax Policy Analysis," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number feld83-2, 07.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iec:inveco:v:16:y:1992:i:1:p:3-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.