Report NEP-PBE-2004-07-11This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cesar Pérez-López & Desiderio Romero-Jordan & José Felix Sanz-Sanz, 2004. "Financial Restrictions, Personal Income Tax (PIT) and Demand for a Permanent Home in a Dynamic Model. An analysis with Panel Data for Spain," Public Economics 0407005, EconWPA.
- Michael Devereux & Rachel Griffith & Alexander Klemm, 2004. "How has the UK corporation tax raised so much revenue?," IFS Working Papers W04/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Mihir A. Desai & Dhammika Dharmapala, 2004. "Corporate Tax Avoidance and High Powered Incentives," Working papers 2004-09, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Pascalis Raimondos-Møller & Alan D. Woodland, 2004. "Measuring Tax Efficiency: A Tax Optimality Index," EPRU Working Paper Series 04-08, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2003125 is not listed on IDEAS anymore