Cost Sharing for Biodiversity Conservation: A Conceptual Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gripp, Sharon I. & Luloff, A.E. & Yonkers, Robert D., 1994. "Reporting Response Rates For Telephone Surveys Used In Agricultural Economics Research," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 23(2), October.
- Kinnucan, Henry W. & Traxler, Greg, 1994.
"Ranking Agricultural Economics Departments By Ajae Page Counts: A Reappraisal,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 23(2), October.
- Gripp, Sharon I. & Luloff, A.E. & Yonkers, Robert D., 1994. "Reporting Response Rates for Telephone Surveys Used In Agricultural Economics Research," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, pages 200-206.
- Steven F. Edwards & Glen D. Anderson, 1987. "Overlooked Biases in Contingent Valuation Surveys: Some Considerations," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 63(2), pages 168-178.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joël Houdet & Charlotte Pavageau & Michel Trommetter & Jacques Weber, 2009. "Accounting for changes in biodiversity and ecosystem services from a business perspective," Working Papers hal-00434450, HAL.
- Byron, Neil Holland & Holland, Paula & Schuele, Michael, 2001. "Constraints on Private Conservation: Some Challenges in Managing Australia's Tropical Rainforests," Conference/Workshop Proceedings 31910, Productivity Commission.
- Yang, Wanhong & Bryan, Brett A. & MacDonald, Darla Hatton & Ward, John R. & Wells, Geoff & Crossman, Neville D. & Connor, Jeffrey D., 2010. "A conservation industry for sustaining natural capital and ecosystem services in agricultural landscapes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 680-689, February.
- Hatfield-Dodds, Steve, 2006. "The catchment care principle: A new equity principle for environmental policy, with advantages for efficiency and adaptive governance," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 373-385, March.
- Houdet, Joël & Trommetter, Michel & Weber, Jacques, 2012. "Understanding changes in business strategies regarding biodiversity and ecosystem services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 37-46.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironment; conservation; biodiversity;
- P - Economic Systems
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Z - Other Special Topics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpot:0105001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.