Coasean economics and the evolution of marine property in Hawaii
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Brooks Kaiser & James Roumasset, 2004. "Coasean Economics and the Evolution of Marine Property in Hawaii," Working Papers 200407, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsDemsetz; property rights; Hawaiian history; specialization; decentralization;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2004-10-21 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2004-10-21 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:0410002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .