The level of satisfaction with life: evidence gathered among women from Greater Montevideo
This work constitutes a first exploration on the information about people s satisfaction levels in Uruguay. In particular, it intends to analyse the relationship between the level of satisfaction with life and other variables in a sample of women from 25 to 54 years old in Greater Montevideo. Many of the results obtained, such as the positive relationship between educational level and the variable analysed, are consistent with those found in other countries.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2001.
"What Can Economists Learn from Happiness Research?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
503, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2002. "What Can Economists Learn from Happiness Research?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(2), pages 402-435, June.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, . "What can Economists Learn from Happiness Research?," IEW - Working Papers 080, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2001.
"Well-Being Over Time in Britain and the USA,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
616, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Gardner, Jonathan & Andrew Oswald, 2002. "Does Money Buy Happiness? A Longitudinal Study Using Data on Windfalls," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 81, Royal Economic Society.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew Oswald, 2000.
"The Rising Well-Being of the Young,"
in: Youth Employment and Joblessness in Advanced Countries, pages 289-328
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchflower, D-G & Oswald, A-J, 1997. "The Rising Well-Being of the Young," Papers 16, Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics.
- Blanchflower, D.G. & Oswald, A.J., 1998. "The Rising Well-Being of the Young," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 519, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 1997. "The Rising Well-Being of the Young," NBER Working Papers 6102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reamonn Lydon & Arnaud Chevalier, 2002.
"Estimates of the effect of wages on job satisfaction,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20081, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Reamonn Lydon, 2002. "Estimates of the Effect of Wages on Job Satisfaction," CEP Discussion Papers dp0531, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2001.
"The Changing Distribution of Job Satisfaction,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 36(1), pages 1-30.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:0407012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.