Work Arrangements in the Australian Meat Processing Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anonymous, 1998. "Work Arrangements in the Australian Meat Processing Industry," Commission Research Papers 31902, Productivity Commission.
More about this item
Keywordswork arrangements - meat processing - labour market - red meat - consumption - workforce - employment - institutional environment - industrial relations - recruitment - promotion - shiftwork - tallies - tally - labour on-costs - dispute resolution - role of government - awards - workers' compensation - beef - veal - sheep;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:0207012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .