Price Indeterminacy Reinvented: Pegging Interest Rates While Targeting Prices, Inflation, or Nominal Income
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1975. ""Rational" Expectations, the Optimal Monetary Instrument, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 241-254, April.
- Taylor, John B., 1993. "Discretion versus policy rules in practice," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 195-214, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Eagle, 2005. "The Inflation Dynamics of Pegging Interest Rates," Macroeconomics 0502029, EconWPA.
- David Eagle, 2005. "Multiple Critiques of Woodford’s Model of a Cashless Economy," Macroeconomics 0504028, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsprice indeterminancy; pegging interest rates; inflation targeting; nominal-income targeting; nominal-aggregate-demand targeting; price-level targeting;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2005-01-23 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2005-01-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2005-01-23 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0501028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .