Alternatives to the U.S. Antitrust Agency Approach to Market Definition
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||06 Jun 1996|
|Date of revision:|
|Note:||Type of Document - WordPerfect ; prepared on IBM PC ; to print on HP ; pages: ; figures: included .|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://184.108.40.206|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jonathan H. Hamilton & W. Bentley MacLeod, 1987.
"Spatial Competition and the Core,"
704, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hamilton, J.H. & Macleod, W.B. & Thisse, J-F., 1988. "Spacial Competition And The Core," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 110-89, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Hamilton, J.H. & Macleod, W.P. & Thisse, J.F., 1988. "Spatial Competition And The Core," Papers 88-6, Florida - College of Business Administration.
- HAMILTON, John H. & MacLEOD, W. Bentley & THISSE, Jacques-François, . "Spatial competition and the core," CORE Discussion Papers RP -986, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Vives, Xavier, 1985. "On the efficiency of Bertrand and Cournot equilibria with product differentation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 166-175, June.
- Philips, Louis & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1982.
"Spatial Competition and the Theory of Differentiated Markets: An Introduction,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1-2), pages 1-9, September.
- PHLIPS, Louis & THISSE, Jacques-François, . "Spatial competition and the theory of differentiated markets: an introduction," CORE Discussion Papers RP -493, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Greenhut, John & Greenhut, M L & Li, Sheng-yung, 1980. "Spatial Pricing Patterns in the United States," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 94(2), pages 329-50, March.
- Stigler, George J, 1982. "The Economists and the Problem of Monopoly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 1-11, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwple:9606001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.