The Economists and the Problem of Monopoly
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mukand, Sharun W. & Rodrik, Dani, 2018. "The Political Economy of Ideas," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1163, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Hopkins, Yvette S. & Connor, John M., 1992. "A Re-Examination Of Event Studies Applied To Challenged Horizontal Mergers," Working Papers 116105, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Neri Salvadori & Rodolfo Signorino, 2014.
"Adam Smith on Monopoly Theory. Making good a lacuna,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 61(2), pages 178-195, May.
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2012. "Adam Smith on Monopoly Theory. Making good a lacuna," MPRA Paper 38411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shannon Stimson & Murray Milgate, 2008. "Brief lives: economic life and political life in the history of economic thought," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 137(3), pages 491-505, December.
- Mukand, Sharun & Rodrik, Dani, 2018.
"The Political Economy of Ideas: On Ideas versus Interests in Policymaking,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sharun Mukand & Dani Rodrik, 2018. "The Political Economy of Ideas: On Ideas Versus Interests in Policymaking," NBER Working Papers 24467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tomasz Bernat & Piotr Bartkowiak, 2013. "Monopolization versus sustainable growth – the case of postal services market in Poland," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(Special 7), pages 714-728, November.
- Annette B. Poulsen & Gregg A. Jarrell, 1986. "Motivations For Hostile Tender Offers And The Market For Political Exchange," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 4(3), pages 30-45, July.
- F. William McElroy, 1997. "Alternatives to the U.S. Antitrust Agency Approach to Market Definition," Industrial Organization 9706003, EconWPA.
- Sebastián Edwards, 2015. "The War of Ideas in Economic Development: A Historical Perspective," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Ricardo J. Caballero & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (ed.), Economic Policies in Emerging-Market Economies Festschrift in Honor of Vittorio Corbo, edition 1, volume 21, chapter 4, pages 023-060 Central Bank of Chile.
- Rude, James & Fulton, Murray E., 2002. "Concentration And Market Power In Canadian Agribusiness," Structural Change as a Source of Trade Disputes Under NAFTA; Proceedings of the 7th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop - 2001 16873, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Mukand, Sharun W. & Rodrik, Dani, 2018. "The Political Economy of Ideas," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 370, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Jackson, Gregory, 2010. "Understanding corporate governance in the United States: An historical and theoretical reassessment," Arbeitspapiere 223, Hans-Böckler-Stiftung, Düsseldorf.
- Cheung, Cherry & Coucke, Kristien & Neicu, Daniel, 2011. "A Decision Tree as a Quick Scan for Effective Market Functioning," Working Papers 2011/06, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- F. William McElroy, 1996. "Alternatives to the U.S. Antitrust Agency Approach to Market Definition," Law and Economics 9606001, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:72:y:1982:i:2:p:1-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.