Measuring the value of unpaid household, caring and voluntary work of older Australians
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Duncan Ironmonger, 1996. "Counting outputs, capital inputs and caring labor: Estimating gross household product," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(3), pages 37-64.
- Lourdes Beneria, 1996. "Thou shalt not live by statistics alone, but it might help," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(3), pages 139-142.
- Apps, P. F. & Rees, R., 1996.
"Labour supply, household production and intra-family welfare distribution,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 199-219, May.
- Apps, P.F. & Rees, R., 1993. "Labour Supply, Household Production and Intra-Family Welfare Distribution," Working Papers 1993-3, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Apps, P.F. & Rees, R., 1993. "Labour Supply, Household Production and Intra-Family Welfare Distribution," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 405, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Apps, P.F. & Rees, R., 1993. "Labor Supply, Household Production and Intra-Family Welfare Distribution," Papers 248, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Fitzgerald, John & Wicks, John, 1990. "Measuring the Value of Household Output: A Comparison of Direct and Indirect Approaches," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 36(2), pages 129-141, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liam Delaney & Francis O'Toole, 2008.
"Preferences for specific social welfare expenditures in Ireland,"
Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(12), pages 985-989.
- Liam Delaney & Francis O' Toole, 2006. "Preferences for Specific Social Welfare Expenditure in Ireland," Working Papers 200608, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Liam Delaney & Francis O'Toole, 2006. "Preferences for specific social welfare expenditure in Ireland," Open Access publications 10197/587, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Catherine Pollak & Nicolas Sirven, 2011.
"The social economy of ageing : Job quality and pathways beyond the labour market in Europe,"
- Catherine Pollak & Nicolas Sirven, 2011. "The social economy of ageing : Job quality and pathways beyond the labour market in Europe," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639928, HAL.
- Catherine Pollak & Nicolas Sirven, 2011. "The social economy of ageing: Job quality and pathways beyond the labour market in Europe," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11066, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Delaney, Liam & Fahey, Tony, 2005. "Social and Economic Value of Sport in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BMI180, January.
- Mehri , N. & Messkoub, M. & Kunkel, S., 2019. "Trends, determinants and the implications of population aging in Iran," ISS Working Papers - General Series 646, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Choi, Eun-Young & Johnson, Thomas G., 2014. "Economic Impact of the Informal Childcare Sector in Kansas," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 44(1).
- Anne Laferrere, 2014. "Retired but not Withdrawn: Does Retirement Induce Participation in Social Activities?," Working Papers 2014-36, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
More about this item
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpla:0405006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.