Measuring the value of unpaid household, caring and voluntary work of older Australians
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Duncan Ironmonger, 1996. "Counting outputs, capital inputs and caring labor: Estimating gross household product," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(3), pages 37-64.
- Apps, P. F. & Rees, R., 1996.
"Labour supply, household production and intra-family welfare distribution,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 199-219, May.
- Apps, P.F. & Rees, R., 1993. "Labour Supply, Household Production and Intra-Family Welfare Distribution," Working Papers 1993-3, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Apps, P.F. & Rees, R., 1993. "Labour Supply, Household Production and Intra-Family Welfare Distribution," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 405, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Apps, P.F. & Rees, R., 1993. "Labor Supply, Household Production and Intra-Family Welfare Distribution," Papers 248, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Lourdes Beneria, 1996. "Thou shalt not live by statistics alone, but it might help," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(3), pages 139-142.
- Fitzgerald, John & Wicks, John, 1990. "Measuring the Value of Household Output: A Comparison of Direct and Indirect Approaches," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 36(2), pages 129-141, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liam Delaney & Francis O'Toole, 2008.
"Preferences for specific social welfare expenditures in Ireland,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(12), pages 985-989.
- Liam Delaney & Francis O' Toole, 2006. "Preferences for Specific Social Welfare Expenditure in Ireland," Working Papers 200608, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Liam Delaney & Francis O'Toole, 2006. "Preferences for specific social welfare expenditure in Ireland," Open Access publications 10197/587, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Catherine Pollak & Nicolas Sirven, 2011.
"The social economy of ageing: Job quality and pathways beyond the labour market in Europe,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
11066, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Catherine Pollak & Nicolas Sirven, 2011. "The social economy of ageing : Job quality and pathways beyond the labour market in Europe," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639928, HAL.
- Delaney, Liam & Fahey, Tony, 2005. "Social and Economic Value of Sport in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BMI180.
- Choi, Eun-Young & Johnson, Thomas G., 2014. "Economic Impact of the Informal Childcare Sector in Kansas," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 44(1).
More about this item
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpla:0405006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .