Effects of Business Cycles on Labour Market Assimilation of Immigrants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Ted McDonald & Christopher Worswick, 1998. "The Earnings of Immigrant Men in Canada: Job Tenure, Cohort, and Macroeconomic Conditions," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 51(3), pages 465-482, April.
- Philip M. Bodman & Mark Crosby, 2000. "Phases of the Canadian business cycle," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(3), pages 618-633, August.
- James Ted McDonald & Christopher Worswick, 1997. "Unemployment Incidence of Immigrant Men in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 23(4), pages 353-373, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Girard, Magali & Smith, Michael, 2009. "Working In a Regulated Occupation in Canada: An Immigrant - Native-Born Comparison," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-53, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 24 Oct 2009.
- Picot, Garnett & Sweetman, Arthur, 2005. "The Deteriorating Economic Welfare of Immigrants and Possible Causes: Update 2005," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2005262e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
More about this item
KeywordsImmigration; business cycle; cohort effects; economic assimilation; labour force participation; employment;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpla:0309009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .