Phases of the Canadian business cycle
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marina Capparucci & Emanuela Ghignoni & Alina Verashchagina & Natalia Vorozhbit, 2015. "The Drivers of Innovation in the Italian Manufacturing Sector," Economia & lavoro, Carocci editore, issue 3, pages 111-128.
- Frédérick Demers & Ryan Macdonald, 2007. "The Canadian Business Cycle: A Comparison of Models," Staff Working Papers 07-38, Bank of Canada.
- Li, Ziran & Sun, Jiajing & Wang, Shouyang, 2013. "An information diffusion-based model of oil futures price," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 518-525.
- Peña, Juan Ignacio & Rodríguez, Rosa, 2006. "On the economic link between asset prices and real activity," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb063209, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Abdurrahman Aydemir, 2003. "Effects of Business Cycles on Labour Market Assimilation of Immigrants," Labor and Demography 0309010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aydemir, Abdurrahman, 2003. "Les effets des cycles economiques sur l'assimilation des immigrants sur le marche du travail," Direction des études analytiques : documents de recherche 2003203f, Statistics Canada, Direction des études analytiques.
- Aydemir, Abdurrahman, 2003. "Effects of Business Cycles on the Labour Market Assimilation of Immigrants," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2003203e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Altug, Sumru G. & Bildirici, Melike, 2010.
"Business Cycles around the Globe: A Regime-switching Approach,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7968, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sumru Altuğ & Melike Bildirici, 2010. "Business Cycles around the Globe: A Regime Switching Approach," Working Papers 0032, Yildiz Technical University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2010.
- Sumru Altug & Melike Bildirici, 2010. "Business Cycles around the Globe: A Regime Switching Approach," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1009, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Arabinda Basistha, 2007.
"Trend-cycle correlation, drift break and the estimation of trend and cycle in Canadian GDP,"
Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(2), pages 584-606, May.
- Arabinda Basistha, 2007. "Trend‐cycle correlation, drift break and the estimation of trend and cycle in Canadian GDP," Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 40(2), pages 584-606, May.
- Arabinda Basistha, 2005. "Trend-Cycle Correlation, Drift Break and the Estimation of Trend and Cycle in Canadian GDP," Working Papers 05-07 Classification- JEL, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Harding, Don & Pagan, Adrian, 2003. "A comparison of two business cycle dating methods," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1681-1690, July.
- Rodriguez Gabriel, 2007. "Application of Three Alternative Approaches to Identify Business Cycles in Peru," Working Papers 2007-007, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Abdurrahman Aydemir, 2003. "Effects of Business Cycles on Labour Market Assimilation of Immigrants," Labor and Demography 0309009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Phil Bodman, "undated". "Are the Effects of Monetary Policy Asymmetric in Australia?," MRG Discussion Paper Series 0406, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- D Michael Ray & Ian MacLachlan & Rodolphe Lamarche & KP Srinath, 2017. "Economic shock and regional resilience: Continuity and change in Canada's regional employment structure, 1987â€“2012," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 49(4), pages 952-973, April.
- Talan İşcan, 2015. "Windfall Resource Income, Productivity Growth, and Manufacturing Employment," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 279-311, April.
- Rachidi Kotchoni & Dalibor Stevanovic & Stéphane Surprenant, 2019. "Identification des points de retournement du cycle économique au Canada," CIRANO Project Reports 2019rp-05, CIRANO.
More about this item
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:canjec:v:33:y:2000:i:3:p:618-633. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://doi.org/10.1111/(ISSN)1540-5982 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://doi.org/10.1111/(ISSN)1540-5982 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.