Trade, Technology, and Plant Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Mcguckin & Mary Streitwieser & Mark Doms, 1998.
"The Effect Of Technology Use On Productivity Growth,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 1-26.
- Robert H Mcguckin & Mary L Streitwieser & Mark E Doms, 1996. "The Effect Of Technology Use On Productivity Growth," Working Papers 96-2, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Dunne, Timothy & Schmitz, James A, Jr, 1995. "Wages, Employment Structure and Employer Size-Wage Premia: Their Relationship to Advanced-Technology Usage at US Manufacturing Establishments," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 62(245), pages 89-107, February.
- Mark Doms & Timothy Dunne & Kenneth R. Troske, 1997. "Workers, Wages, and Technology," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(1), pages 253-290.
- Doms, Mark & Dunne, Timothy & Roberts, Mark J., 1995. "The role of technology use in the survival and growth of manufacturing plants," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 523-542, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joachim Wagner, 2007.
"Exports and Productivity: A Survey of the Evidence from Firm-level Data,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 60-82, January.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2005. "Exports and Productivity : A survey of the evidence from firm level data," HWWA Discussion Papers 319, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Joachim Wagner, 2005. "Exports and Productivity: A Survey of the Evidence fro Firm Level Data," International Trade 0504005, EconWPA.
- Joachim Wagner, 2005. "Exports and Productivity: A survey of the evidence from firm level data," Working Paper Series in Economics 4, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Tabrizy, Saleh S. & Trofimenko, Natalia, 2010. "Scope for export-led growth in a large emerging economy: Is India learning by exporting?," Kiel Working Papers 1633, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Catherine L. Mann, 1997.
"Globalization and productivity in the United States and Germany,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
595, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Catherine L. Mann, 1997. "Globalization and Productivity in the United States and Germany," Working Paper Series Working Paper Special (1), Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Nathan Musick, 1998. "Heroic Plants: Persistently Rapid Job Creators in the Longitudinal Research Database - Their Distinguishing Characteristics and Contribution to Employment Growth," Industrial Organization 9811001, EconWPA.
- Tomasz Serwach, 2012. "Why Learning by Exporting May Not Be As Common As You Think and What It Means for Policy," International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning, International School for Social and Business Studies, Celje, Slovenia, vol. 1(2), pages 157-172.
- Mann, Catherina L., 2003.
"A fizetési mérleg hiánya és a hiány fenntarthatósága az Egyesült Államokban
[Perspectives on the US current account deficit and sustainability]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 891-910.
More about this item
Keywordstrade technology employment productivity wages and salaries;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:9603004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .