Dynamic pricing of Genetically Modified Crop Traits
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Perrin, Richard K. & Fulginiti, Lilyan E., 2002. "Dynamic Pricing Of Genetically Modified Crop Traits," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19656, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
References listed on IDEAS
- Diwan, Ishac & Rodrik, Dani, 1991.
"Patents, appropriate technology, and North-South trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 27-47, February.
- Diwan, Ishac & Rodrik, Dani, 1989. "Patents, appropriate technology, and North-South trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 251, The World Bank.
- Ishac Diwan & Dani Rodrik, 1989. "Patents, Appropriate Technology, and North-South Trade," NBER Working Papers 2974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deardorff, Alan V, 1992. "Welfare Effects of Global Patent Protection," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 59(233), pages 35-51, February.
- Perrin, Richard K., 1999.
"Intellectual property rights and developing country agriculture,"
Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 221-229, December.
- Perrin, Richard K., 1999. "Intellectual property rights and developing country agriculture," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 21(3), December.
- Coase, Ronald H, 1972. "Durability and Monopoly," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 143-149, April.
- Joel Sobel & Ichiro Takahashi, 1983. "A Multistage Model of Bargaining," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(3), pages 411-426.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Ambec & Corinne Langinier & Stéphane Lemarié, 2008.
"Incentives to Reduce Crop Trait Durability,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(2), pages 379-391.
- Ambec, Stefan & Langinier, Corinne & Lemarie, Stephane, 2005. "Incentive to reduce crop trait durability," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19251, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ambec, Stefan & Langinier, Corinne & Lemarie, Stephane, 2006. "Incentive to Reduce Crop Trait Durability," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12525, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCoase; dynamic monopoly; traits.;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-01-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpio:0501005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .