The Panalba Role Playing Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Armstrong, J. Scott, 1977. "Social irresponsibility in management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 185-213, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- JS Armstrong, 2004.
"Teacher vs. Learner Responsibility in Management Education,"
General Economics and Teaching
- J. S. Armstrong, 2005. "Teacher vs. Learner Responsibility in Management Education," General Economics and Teaching 0502013, EconWPA.
- JS Armstrong, 2004. "The Natural Learning Project," General Economics and Teaching 0412021, EconWPA.
- JS Armstrong, 2004. "Designing and Using Experiential Exercises," General Economics and Teaching 0412022, EconWPA.
- JS Armstrong, 2005. "The Manager’s Dilemma: Role Conflict in Marketing," General Economics and Teaching 0502042, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordspanalba; role playing; socially responsible behavior;
- A - General Economics and Teaching
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpgt:0412029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .