The Natural Learning Project
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- JS Armstrong, 2004. "The Panalba Role Playing Case," General Economics and Teaching 0412029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- JS Armstrong, 2004.
"Teacher vs. Learner Responsibility in Management Education,"
General Economics and Teaching
0412020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. S. Armstrong, 2005. "Teacher vs. Learner Responsibility in Management Education," General Economics and Teaching 0502013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- JS Armstrong, 2004. "Designing and Using Experiential Exercises," General Economics and Teaching 0412022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- A - General Economics and Teaching
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2004-12-20 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2004-12-21 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpgt:0412021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.