The Case for Minimum Teaching Standards
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- JS Armstrong, 2004.
"Teacher vs. Learner Responsibility in Management Education,"
General Economics and Teaching
- J. S. Armstrong, 2005. "Teacher vs. Learner Responsibility in Management Education," General Economics and Teaching 0502013, EconWPA.
- Attiyeh, Richard & Lumsden, Keith G, 1972. "Some Modern Myths in Teaching Economics: The U. K. Experience," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(2), pages 429-433, May.
- J. S. Armstrong, 2005. "Learner Responsibility in Management Education, or Ventures into Forbidden Research (with Comments)," General Economics and Teaching 0502012, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordslearning; universities; business schools;
- A - General Economics and Teaching
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpgt:0502011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .