Learner Responsibility in Management Education, or Ventures into Forbidden Research (with Comments)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- JS Armstrong, 2005. "Research on Scientific Journals: Implications for Editors and Authors," General Economics and Teaching 0502059, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- JS Armstrong, 2004. "The Case for Minimum Teaching Standards," General Economics and Teaching 0412019, EconWPA.
- J.S. Armstrong, 2005. "Are Student Ratings of Instruction Useful?," General Economics and Teaching 0502007, EconWPA.
- J. S. Armstrong, 2005. "The Devil s Advocate Responds to an MBA Student s Claim that Research Harms Learning," General Economics and Teaching 0502008, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordslearning; universities; teachers;
- A - General Economics and Teaching
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2005-04-16 (Education)
- NEP-HPE-2005-04-16 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpgt:0502012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .