Emission Policies And The Nigerian Economy: Simulations From A Dynamic Applied General Equilibrium Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nwaobi, Godwin Chukwudum, 2004. "Emission policies and the Nigerian economy: simulations from a dynamic applied general equilibrium model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 921-936, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maler, Karl-Goran, 1985. "Welfare economics and the environment," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics,in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 3-60 Elsevier.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550, October.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, December.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jian Zhang, 2005. "Environmental Taxation in Energy Sector - A Theoretical and Applied Analysis," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 213, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsgreenhouse gases(ghg); dynamic applied general equilibrium model; carbontax; tradeable permits; backstop technology; carbon dioxide(CO2); sulphur oxides(SOx); Nitrogen Oxides(NOx);
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2002-04-25 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2002-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2002-06-13 (Computational Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpge:0202002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .