On the Finiteness of Stable Sets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-François Mertens, 1989. "Stable Equilibria---A Reformulation," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 14(4), pages 575-625, November.
- Jansen M. J. M. & Jurg A. P. & Borm P. E. M., 1994. "On Strictly Perfect Sets," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 400-415, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Hillas & Elon Kohlberg, 1996. "Foundations of Strategic Equilibrium," Game Theory and Information 9606002, EconWPA, revised 18 Sep 1996.
- Vermeulen, Dries & Jansen, Mathijs, 2005.
"On the computation of stable sets for bimatrix games,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 735-763, September.
- Vermeulen Dries & Jansen Mathijs, 2004. "On the computation of stable sets for bimatrix games," Research Memorandum 020, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
More about this item
Keywordsstable sets; Kohlberg and Mertens stability; quasi-stable sets;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpga:9605003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.